Sunday, May 29, 2011

this happened at 4am

Shorty scared the hell out of me on my way to the bathroom, and now I can’t go back to sleep. I haven’t had this problem since high school, but it used to happen occasionally: I wake up sometime after three, and stay awake until bedtime the next night.
I was lying in bed thinking fairly clearly, but now a lot of it is gone. And I was starving.
  • ·         My mom is probably so rude to me lately because she’s mad (sad?) that I didn’t come back to the nest.
  • ·         Times. Times are good so I don’t feel like I’m waiting around the whole day for things to happen.
  • ·         I really need to find an India House buddy, fast.
  • ·         I wonder if Grammy had a spice rack that I can use.
  • ·         I still didn’t call Uncle Jeff. Fail.
  • ·         Thinking about whether I could get away with using someone’s ID to go to the gym and take pilates classes. Alternatively, how to rent Pilates DVDs for free.
  • ·         How to make friends. Shit.
  • ·         I need to finish my thesis so I don’t feel guilty reading about other things
  • ·         Starting a book group (feminist, etc.)

Now I’m playing solitaire and watching the sun rise like it’s Christmas morning (except I used to read Redwall and Harry Potter and I certainly never used to eat) and hoping that somehow these things work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment