Sunday, May 15, 2011

one step at a time

I have heartburn so bad that it is coursing through my entire upper body. I have a pounding headache and a sore back and I'm so tired I could cry. But I'm more than halfway done with the weekend from hell (as in, moving from the fourth floor of my dorm to temporary housing with my grouchy parents) and I'm still alive.

oh, and I graduated, mostly-sort-of. I was so worked up about the moving thing, and the asking people to store my stuff thing, and the working out an apartment thing, that the actual graduation was barely on my radar. (anddddd I still need to finish up my thesis, but that is much less scary than this moving-out-while-being-glared-at crap.)

I'm sure it will hit me eventually that a lot of my friends are leaving, and that next September I will not go back to school (although AmeriCorps is placing me at Rochester City School District...good transition, Youth Year!). but until then, I'm really proud of getting this far without breaking down, damaging any relationships beyond repair, getting disowned, or having a panic attack. success!

No comments:

Post a Comment